Toptranslation is a language service and technology manufacturer for internationally active companies.
Our customers from 15 sectors receive the expertise of 53 languages on one platform – paired with the most modern software solutions in the field of workflow automatisation and corporate language.
Our technology is developed by an experienced team in Hamburg and implemented in companies across the world. All our software solutions are based on microservices in Ruby and front-end applications in Angular. We invest lots of time in the further training of our team, and we visit development conferences together such as EuRuKo or FOSDEM. Since its inception we have been proud co-organisers of the RubyUnconf in Hamburg, helping to welcome 200 developers from across the world.
We use tools such as GitLab, Rollbar and Slack to work as a team. We work flexibly with short sprints and like to try new methods to optimise our processes.
We pride ourselves on having a great working atmosphere in our multicultural team that we promote through team events. We are always working towards a greener working environment.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer – ideally full-time – for our office in Hamburg as soon as possible.
Your tasks with us:
● Develop existing and new software solutions with us and contribute to the continuous improvement of the product.
● Actively work on the planning and development of interfaces between the software solutions.
● Independently work with the most modern technologies to ensure first-class frontend code and bring your knowledge to the team.
● Create intuitive user interfaces whilst attaching importance to good design.
● Integrate designs, workflows and components into our products and web applications.
● Make technical decisions with respect to architecture and code quality to ensure flexibility and maintainability of the software.
● Code reviews, writing tests and introducing best practices.
What we expect from you:
● Several years of experience in the field of front-end web development.
● You enjoy documenting your work in Storybook.
● You have a good knowledge of German or English.
What you can expect from us:
● Flexible working hours and locations as well as the possibility to work from home, even for long periods of time.
● A place where you can bring and implement your ideas.
● A friendly working atmosphere.
● Free supply of fruit, snacks and drinks in the office.
● Various team events and team trips.
● A bright office in the middle of Hamburg's city centre with good public transport connections (near the main railway station).
● To jointly attend developer conferences throughout Europe.
If you would like to join our team, please send your application to email@example.com!
Our CTO Stefan Rohde will be happy to answer your questions.