Certified quality according to strict international standards
DIN EN 15038 and ISO 17100
We are certified according to DIN EN 15038, the European standard for translation service providers, and the international successor standard ISO 17100. These standards define the European and international conditions for the provision of translation services and related processes , including quality assurance and traceability. Introduced in 2015, the ISO 17100 standard in particular specifies extremely strict criteria:
- selection of translators, revisers, editors and project managers according to clearly defined principles
- set rules to assess the quality of the translators involved
- Each translator has a higher education qualification in translation (recognised university degree) or an equivalent education in another specialist field with two years of documented experience as a translator, or at least five years of documented, professional experience as a translator.
- Regular quality audits are conducted as part of quality management ; these audits are documented and accessible at all times.
- professional technical support to assist project fulfilment
- confidential handling of all information and documents